Links to all my sites on the Internet
- My current publishing platforms, on ethics, general philosophy, and philosophy of science. At Patreon and Medium.
- My almost daily Stoic Meditations podcast.
- My Twitter feed, where I send out announcements of new essays and papers, as well as signal anything interesting that I’ve read recently.
- The Facebook page for people working through A Handbook for New Stoics.
- The Facebook page for people wanting to learn How to Be a Stoic.
- Pagina Facebook di Stoicismo in italiano.
- My YouTube channel, with videos of my appearances, the 5-minute Philosopher, a collection on Stoicism, dialogues with other philosophers, and more.
- My PhilPapers profile, where you will find links to my technical papers and public essays.
- My professional page at the City College of New York.
- Philosophy Day at CUNY-City College.
- My professional page at CUNY’s Graduate Center.
- How to Be a Stoic, my personal guide to practical Stoicism for the 21st century.
- Footnotes to Plato: essays on philosophy, science, and a bunch of other stuff.
- Scientia Salon: essays on philosophy, science, and all interesting things in between.
- Rationally Speaking: my first blog, which run from August 2005 to March 2014.
- The first 132 episodes of the Rationally Speaking podcast, which I initially co-hosted.